Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live payment help

Options
  • 21-08-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Okay so a few months ago I used a friends 02 money card to pay for my xbox live gold subscription. Now I'm suspended because his card has an "outstanding balance" whatever that means and I can't turn off automatic renewal.

Yesterday I bought a 3M prepaid gold membership but I can't use it because his credit card is blocking it.

He's an arsehole and I know if I ask him to top up his card so I can turn renewal off he will think it's funny and procrastinate doing so.

I tried getting customer support from microsoft but my mobile number
    (085 *** ****) isn't an acceptable number, HELP!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

The outstanding balance means he's spent more than he has on the card. Means he owes o2/ visa money. He'll need to top it up, or how bout you take the card off him and top it up for him? Or get your own one, and link that to your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Get your own O2 money card, put your money onto it. Call Xbox support and xfer the balance to the new card. Cancel the auto renewal and add the PPC.

Advertisement