Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting at IADT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bluebomb

about how many girls do model making and digital effects dl046 im going to do it and i dont want to be the only girl there coz i know it has alot to do with computers and video games an stuff like that i hope at least half the class is girls can someone reply soon tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Calcifer88

I'm a guy, but hey your the second person I've come across on here that's doing the course! yay!:D

..but from what I have gathered it's always very mixed, if you find the model making year groups on facebook you can see that every year there are always a bunch of girls doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kmc_

mndmcd wrote: »
    english media and cultural studies anyone? :)

Yay, me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mndmcd

kmc_ wrote: »
    Yay, me too :D

excited! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 KennethSchwarz

Calcifer88 wrote: »
    Anyone else on here starting there first year in Model making,design and digital effects? So far it looks like it's just me! :(

Hello, how many hours were the lectures per day/week did you have any days off , and could you tell me what kind of projects you were asked to do within the first year of the course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement