Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Summer

Options
  • 21-08-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Dublin this week and getting Dublin Coach (www.dublincoach.ie) from UL. I live in Ennis. I'm wondering is it easy to get parking in the Summer and would my car be clamped overnight. I'll be getting it Thursday evening around 6pm and be back around 3pm Saturday.

I see on the UL parking Map that some places are Staff only. Is that enforced in the Summer?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭Librium

there will be plenty of parking, you won't get clamped, no guarantee you car will be there when you come back though.

make sure you park in a non-staff free parking area, perhaps behind the foundation building if u are familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

You could park in the 3euro car park across from the student centre/bus stop. Probably safest there but will cost you 3 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Librium wrote: »
    there will be plenty of parking, you won't get clamped, no guarantee you car will be there when you come back though.

cheers for the info.

do knackers come out that far to nick cars?

You could park in the 3euro car park across from the student centre/bus stop. Probably safest there but will cost you 3 euro...

cheers for the info. i tried that last week and it was full but hopefully be spaces this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

If you are going around 6 you will get parking in the east gate capark (free) or 3 euro for the one across from the courtyard.
    People seem to be fore fond of robbing alloys than cars.

Advertisement