Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email question - total noob

Options
  • 21-08-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering how do i disable email notifications of when somebody replies to a thread ive posted in.

Im getting like 500emails a day, and obviously they go to my junk folder now, but still totally unneccasry!

I cant find the "settings" section at all!

Total noob as I said!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

User CP -> edit options -> change default thread subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

hmmm, went to my username - control panel - then edit options.

then unchecked everything that looked like itd stop emails. woke up to another 40emails today....

any more help please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That'll stop you from being subscribed to new threads. Did you remove the old subscriptions?

https://www.boards.ie/?filter=threads

Advertisement