Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exterior House Colour in Moylaragh?

Options
  • 21-08-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know what the name of "straw/yellow" colour on the exterior of some of the houses in Moylaragh? Looking to get house painted but nobody can actually tell me what colour it is and it will look odd to the houses next door if I go with a different colour!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 impala_irl

Abi wrote: »
    Why don't you nicely ask your neighbours what they use? I'm sure they wouldn't mind :)

I have and unfortunately no-one knows. Many of the houses around are rented and don't appear to have been painted since they were built. I have also tried the management company but no luck. I don't have a contact for the builder so maybe somebody could help with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Take a pic, print the pic, make sure colour is perfect and bring it to Arrow, they'll colour match it for you!

Take a pic, print the pic, make sure colour is perfect and bring it to Arrow, they'll colour match it for you!

Good idea, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Santex "Oatmeal" exterior paint is what was used on my house.

Sparky84 wrote: »
    Santex "Oatmeal" exterior paint is what was used on my house.

Perfect, thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Buck Fizz

You won't get the colour to match exactly even if you have the exact colour Name/code that was used. The paint companies tend to change their colours slightly every few years as I found out this year on a few occasions.. Good luck with it!

Advertisement