Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appeal to lift ban - rugby

Options
  • 21-08-2012 4:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭

I have no idea what is going on on this forum. I post legitimate comments, without using foul language, that have meaning and are in no way nasty. The mods say "i haven't changed" but I completely have. For the majority of threads that I posted on, I stuck to the topic on hand. For 2 posts I argued, without any malice or aggression, about Keith Earls. I was given a 2 week ban from speaking about Earls which I understand but then I get banned for 6 months???? Also, in the thread "future 22 for RWC 2015", a mod gave out to me for speaking about Declan kidney, sayin it was off topic. I was merely sayin that if kidney was in charge for the next RWC a particular player won't get picked for the RWC. Don't know why I am banned

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you PM'd the Mod to discuss the ban, as set out in the box above? - this is the first step in any dispute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you PM'd the Mod to discuss the ban, as set out in the box above? - this is the first step in any dispute.
    Yes, I PM'd "justsomebloke" and he upheld the ban.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'll take a look at it then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Beasty wrote: »
    OK, I'll take a look at it then
    Any info??

Please be patient - you have a lot of "history" to consider even though you may not have made a lot of posts in the forum. I'm currently working my way through the background

Thanks

• Advertisement

Following PM discussion Leinsterr has agreed to withdraw this appeal

This Dispute can therefore be marked Resolved

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Update: I'm all too familiar with this matter. The OP will receive a permanent siteban on this account and all future accounts if he does not 1) stop causing trouble on the Rugby forum, and 2) stop creating alt-accounts to bypass his ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement