Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Express opening

Options
  • 21-08-2012 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi i heard that a rumor of a tesco express opening where the spar was in cabinteely. Also i saw a planing permission notice for a shop and an off-license about a mouth ago but i think its gone now. Anyone have any news to date :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

99% certain of it happening, and can't be any worse than the Spar before it.
    I actually remember when it was called The Shopping Basket :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

If you saw a planning permission notice you should search DLRCOCO for it, that should tell you if Tesco are opening it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

God its an odd spot for a tesco express usually a tesco express would be in a more central location. Now i will have 4 options for resfreshments texaco , centra cornelscourt (****), dunnes and the new tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Is this the little shopping centre beside the park? What a bizarre location for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 dmoran

There are signs outside the shop saying that Tesco Express will open October 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Yea, they have been doing alot of work there over the last few days. Looking forward to it, i only live 2 minutes away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Rumor has it that this is opening on Friday

Advertisement