Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert

• 21-08-2012 4:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

hey everyone im new in country only 2 years.i got 90 points in leaving cert and i no really understand this educating system.my understand of english in the school is not good.
    are the points enough for medicine.

thank

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

1/10 for effort. probably the worst troll attempt I've ever seen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 dantosh

1/10 for effort. probably the worst troll attempt I've ever seen

no me only messing i got 580 points me a pro im going into to deaf studies in tcd

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Rokeefe

dantosh wrote: »
    hey everyone im new in country only 2 years.i got 90 points in leaving cert and i no really understand this educating system.my understand of english in the school is not good.
    are the points enough for medicine.

thank
    This is embarrasing, who would believe this!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

dantosh given a break from the forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And joined by II 2FAST2C II ... if "joined" is the correct terminology in this case!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement