Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take on old spice advert

• 21-08-2012 4:49pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Shamelessly stolen from youtube comments, suitable for troll responses and its a piss take of old space advert (below)

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, writing the post your post could look like. What did you write? Back at mine, It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I'm on your mom.

Advertisement