Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to rent a room in Oldcastle park/ Moyglass

Options
  • 21-08-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I begin working in Pfizers, Grangecastle next week and I am looking for a room to rent in either Oldcastle park or Moyglass. I don't drive so I need to live within walking distance of the plant. I cannot find anything advertised on Daft.ie and none of the local estate agencies do one room rentals.

Can anyone help me or know how I can find out if there are any rooms available in a house/apartment near to GC business park??

I am a 24 year old female. I am very easy going, neat and tidy and to be honest, I probably wont be there that often as I will be doing shift work. I currently live in Rathmines but need to find a place in the next three weeks.

Any help from anyone would be great!

Thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I think you mean Oldbridge? Why are you limiting yourself to two estates? Other estates that are just as close would be Tullyhall, Rossberry, Griffeen Glen, Hayden's Park, Elm Park, Ash Park, Castle Riada.

Renting is not great in Lucan in my experience - there is a dire shortage of non-owner occupied places, but if you don't mind owner-occupied then you should find something.

Edited to add: There's a room in Moy Glas on Daft now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Try Smith Curley in the village for rental properties

http://www.smithcurley.ie/frontpage/Itemid,1/

I recently used them as an agent for selling my house and found them very helpful. He has rental properties that are not on his website, apartment and houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭Heroditas

It would be worth investing in a bike. You wouldn't be as limited where you rent. You're a bit in the middle of nowhere, the nearer you are to Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Iyaibeji

Oldcastle park is a halting site.

You could try castlegrange, mill court, westbourne, all would be about a 15 min walk

Advertisement