Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St pats drumcondra

Options
  • 21-08-2012 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for campus but I don't have a back up. Where are people staying if ye don't get campus? I was thinking of marino or all hallows but haven't heard anything really about all hallows.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

Well I'm sure there'll be lots who don't get campus..so there'll be others in the same boat as you and ye/we could all arrange a house or something if we don't get accepted!! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Thread on Pats in the primary forum.

ciara.12 wrote: »
    I applied for campus but I don't have a back up. Where are people staying if ye don't get campus? I was thinking of marino or all hallows but haven't heard anything really about all hallows.

Did you get offered campus??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciara.12

No unfortunately not I'm number 24 ! :( did you get it? Marino is fully booked too!

Nope!! I'm no. 13!! Would you be intersted in sharing a house??:/ Myself and my friend are trying to gt one, she's in DCU.. we need 2 more house mates though??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mollfoll

Hi I am in same position. I am no 40 on list and do not know anyone to join up with to get a house. Is there any room for another to join you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Rusty_Mectum

Dearbhaile wrote: »
    Nope!! I'm no. 13!! Would you be intersted in sharing a house??:/ Myself and my friend are trying to gt one, she's in DCU.. we need 2 more house mates though??
    You will DEFINATELY get a place on campus!

Advertisement