Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That sweet sweet smell (of yourself)

• 21-08-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭

What is it about that smell? You know the one. Is it that everyone just loves themselves that they can't possibly dislike something which they have produced? Placing your hand around your genitals or in you anal region (a clean one). It places a smell on your hand that is sweet when sniffed. But why is it though? What's the science behind it? Does it have something to do with sex. You would think that as the area is one which provides the exit point for waste product then it would be avoided at all costs.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Sorry, that's only true of trolls like yourself, not humans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

What.The.****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

you smell your own anus...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

GTFO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

The fcuk, OP?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Not smell my own anus. But after masturbation and all. The hand I'm talking about. The transfer of the smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

er, right...

I do have a habit of smelling my own socks when I take them off though, but I figure that's just me being a weirdo

Links234 wrote: »
    er, right...

I do have a habit of smelling my own socks when I take them off though, but I figure that's just me being a weirdo

It isn't though. We all seem to have this desire to sniff. Like sniffing farts, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

I bet you reuse toilet roll to blow your nose eh?

• Advertisement

Old Perry wrote: »
    I bet you reuse toilet roll to blow your nose eh?

No but I have been known to use clean toilet roll to do it though. Is that odd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Neeson wrote: »
    Not smell my own anus. But after masturbation and all. The hand I'm talking about. The transfer of the smell.
    You should get others to smell it, a second opinion if you like:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It isn't though. We all seem to have this desire to sniff. Like sniffing farts, etc.

No, I don't do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

They say people like the smell of their own farts and not others. All the body is the same. Yet people don't like others farts but engage in far stealthier sexual feats.

I always suspected Liam Neeson loved the smell of his own farts, and now I have my confirmation :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

far stealthier sexual feats.

mmmmmmm, stealthy???....do tell!

amacca wrote: »
    mmmmmmm, stealthy???....do tell!
    Common things like making cream pies. Women swallowing men's cream, etc. they seem far more extreme than sniffing ones own scent.

Common things like making cream pies. Women swallowing men's cream, etc. they seem far more extreme than sniffing ones own scent.

stealthy seems like a strange adjective though......I would have thought a ninja or a international super spy or a cat burglar or indeed a cat would be stealthy

I can find very little stealthy with the above- unless these couples get their thrills by carrying out these acts very slowly and secretively in some top secret, heavily guarded missile bunker deep in the heart of north korea or something

perhaps there is more than one meaning for stealthy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Smell my own anus hmm I think the OP is a dog. Impressively trained a bit more advanced the "saugages"

• Advertisement

I suppose what I mean is stealthy in that people will openly admit to sucking on other people and swallowing others fluids, YET, something such as sniffing your own produce is seen as a bit odd, judging by the responses here.

what I mean is stealthy in that people will openly admit

Now that's not very stealthy of them is it?

Actually that's true. I know what I mean but you get the idea kind of.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Some Yoke

Ahh know ya like to think yo' shjt dont stank, but go a little closer and see roses really smell like poo-oo-o

I can't for the life of me figure out why some people complain about the deterioration of the quality of this forum.

I can't for the life of me figure out why some people complain about the deterioration of the quality of this forum.
    :D

Ahh now, you do get wonderful sarcasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The shíte. You're talking. Me thinks.

I don't like to smell my S-it. It's the scent of the smells. Not Like I smear myself in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

i love farting into my hand cupping my hand and having a great big sniff of it, the smellier the more proud as punch i get :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Not Like I smear myself in it.

Well that's a relief OP, here was me thinking you were weird or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Mental Note: Avoid shaking OP's hand at any future Boards get-together...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

da fuq?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

What in the blue hell is wrong with you?
    I suppose you fart and then try to get your head as close to your arse as possible inhaling deeply aswell?

The fcuk dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ted!

I'm worried about what you do when you get the munchies .. eeaahhh!

OP I hope you wash your hands after your indulgence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭barry711

I'll have my dog sniff my hole and report back his findings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Weirdo... not you OP... em, someone else over there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Whenever I'm about to fart I always jump in the air beforehand and then let rip so that the force of the gas being expelled will send me further skyward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Mr. Boo

"CK one - It's the scent of the smells"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

So the OP is gay for himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

OP this is an absolute outrage, I can't believe you'd bring up such an unseemly concept, one which I have in no way shape or form ever considered myself, and in fact I don't know what you're even talking about, and it's not the kind of thing I'd even know about even if I'd tried it which I obviously never have and as I said, outrageous.

<-<
    >->

Abi wrote: »
    So the OP is gay for himself?

If he had an identical twin, he'd probably blow him or 69 to pretend he was doing it to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Mr. Boo

If he had an identical twin, he'd probably blow him or 69 to pretend he was doing it to himself

Uh.....zing, i guess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

I love the smell of a well ridden girl.

Doesn't have to be by me.

Diapason wrote: »
    OP this is an absolute outrage, I can't believe you'd bring up such an unseemly concept, one which I have in no way shape or form ever considered myself, and in fact I don't know what you're even talking about, and it's not the kind of thing I'd even know about even if I'd tried it which I obviously never have and as I said, outrageous.

<-<
    >->

You haven't considered it. But maybe you can kind of understand the idea now??

I love the smell of a well ridden girl.

Doesn't have to be by me.

Exactly this. And one would also seem to like the smell emitted when the pull at themselves or stick fingers up themselves.

Also, this is not about sniffing your arse. It's the displacement of smells from your anus and genitals onto your hand. Thst said in sure plenty of couples sniff each others arses. And no one bats an eyelid.

Also, this is not about sniffing your arse. It's the displacement of smells from your anus and genitals onto your hand. Thst said in sure plenty of couples sniff each others arses. And no one bats an eyelid.

More like licking if they're lucky :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement