Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current account to Mastercard

Options
  • 21-08-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

When you transfer money from your current account to a BOI Mastercard how long does it normally take? I transferred money from current account to my Mastercard 24 hours ago via 365online and the money has been deducted from my account, but the Mastercard still has not updated. Is this normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi token101,

Thanks for posting.

This type of transfer, from BOI account to BOI MasterCard, takes one business day. If you processed the transfer prior to the 3:30pm cut off time on Monday, the funds should have reached the credit card account yesterday. However, if you did the transfer after the cut off time, the funds should have credited last night.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement