Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerald Fleming returns in tux

Options
  • 21-08-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Great to see Gerry Fleming back doing weather on tv last night after 9pm news on rose of Tralee. He is on again tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I thought the whole thing was childish and embarrassing did you see any BBC weather presenter doing it from the Olympics. Its totally out of place and all the audience chatting away in the background was the worst part.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

It was brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Seen him last night as well I thought it was ok and thought u could hear a few people cheer when he said 'thundery' rain tonight:D
    I seen no problem with the rte weather coming from outside a traditional studio setting...its more about the content than the setting for me and Gerry did a good job which must have being a little out of his comfort zone..not sure of the rationale behind it all though..anyway its nowhere near as bad as Dathis jokes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Just watched last nights one on the player, and thought he handled it quite well. If it was something that they were doing every night then it would be quite distracting, but I thought it went well. Like to see the weather done in a tux anyway lol!!! Ahem ahem.....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Ah Gerard shure your as natural as the Irish weather itself.

Soft day thank god

Mas e do thoil e.

Wink wink Rosies come to Gerrry

• Advertisement
Advertisement