Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPC Bench Nationals

Options
  • 21-08-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

The GPC/WPC Bench Nationals are taking place this Saturday 25th August in St. Brigids Boxing Club, Melitta Road, Kildare Town.

Should be a great day of lifting with some big weights moved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Good luck. Post a a video or something if you get the chance please.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Da Za

squod wrote: »
    Good luck. Post a a video or something if you get the chance please.

I should get vids of my attempts so I'll throw them up here when I get them up on YouTube.

And cheers.

Here is my 3rd attempt from the GPC Bench Nationals yesterday in Kildare. Close but plenty of work to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Da Za wrote: »
    Here is my 3rd attempt from the GPC Bench Nationals yesterday in Kildare. Close but plenty of work to do.

Er, em.

Post again if you get the chance. Maksims Selickis also benched there. Did you watch any of his?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Ya i seem to have a videjo of someone doing kipping pullups....and i know for a fact its not you because one there kipping and two they are about 200lbs lighter...

now im guessing this fine example of himac use is you...

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »
    Er, em.

Post again if you get the chance. Maksims Selickis also benched there. Did you watch any of his?

The vid is working. I got 220kg on my 2nd attempt but just threw up this one.

Yeah Max benched 210kg raw I think @100kg and 300kg shirted.

There were some big benches.

Ya i seem to have a videjo of someone doing kipping pullups....and i know for a fact its not you because one there kipping and two they are about 200lbs lighter...

now im guessing this fine example of himac use is you...

What's kipping? Lol

And clearly it's me, can't mistake those good looks.

your in a katana right?

your in a katana right?

Nope, I'm in an inzer phenom which has seen a few owners in its time but it's mine now ha

Nope, I'm in an inzer phenom which has seen a few owners in its time but it's mine now ha

is that single or 12 himac ply?

• Advertisement

is that single or 12 himac ply?

Double, it's easy to use but not as much pop as the katana

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Double, it's easy to use but not as much pop as the katana

What sort of support does it give if not pop then? It's it more support all the way thru the range?

Any other vids of your successful earlier lifts? That one didn't look too far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

I dunno what you put in the Youtube tags here dude but I'm seeing a vid of me squatting.

I look awesome.

Hard luck on that bench. My girl arms would snap under that weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Fixed those youtube tags, it was set up to do some playlist thing. Nice lifting man!

Hanley wrote: »
    What sort of support does it give if not pop then? It's it more support all the way thru the range?

Any other vids of your successful earlier lifts? That one didn't look too far off.

Exactly, gives nice support throughout but just not that zip the katana gives me.

Sent you a vid earlier.

Sorry bout my linking, I link the vids from my list of vids and sometimes it goes array.

Cheers guys, hopefully hit a bigger one at worlds.

Advertisement