Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Developer Required For Project

Options
  • 21-08-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know any freelance PHP developers based in Ireland (not India). I do not want to contact a full on web development company, and hence i am looking for a freelance PHP developer. Many thanks in advance if you can help with this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

What do you need?
    site build or re-design?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭oo7

It's a new site...

I am a developer myself but i need an extra pair of hands for a big project.

I have all of the site: designed, coded to XHTML / CSS, all databases and tables designed, all storyboards for all processes mapped out with clear and precise notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tatrman

oo7 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know any freelance PHP developers based in Ireland (not India). I do not want to contact a full on web development company, and hence i am looking for a freelance PHP developer. Many thanks in advance if you can help with this...

Hi I'm trying to start my own business and any work at this stage would be welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭oo7

Hi, how many years experience do you have with PHP... do you have a portfolio / website...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tatrman

oo7 wrote: »
    Hi, how many years experience do you have with PHP... do you have a portfolio / website...

I'm 2 years programming in PHP... checkout these websites
    webintelligence or skillterest the second one is under heavy development at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement