Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Brom Home

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

How many ****ing chances do we need!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

VDV has been a master class today. If only there was someone on the pitch to score from his passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Saab Ed wrote: »
    VDV has been a master class today. If only there was someone on the pitch to score from his passes.

he has been brilliant

Siggy or jenas (Yup jenas ) for Sandro, ade for defoe. Got to go at them with brom pushing up.

VDV for Ade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Gallas could cost us this game yet...

VDV off! Is he taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

So fcukin greedy!

Is Defoe incapable of shooting anywhere other then dead center?

Jesus!! :mad:

and avb pulls him off???:confused::confused:

• Advertisement

West Brom are all over us, at home.

Christ.

Vdv was the link between the back and the attack ( wingers plus defoe ). Taking him off has fcuked the balance of our formation. We're on the back foot. What was AVB thinking. That's either messing or clueless.

Jammy, but who cares! :D

for all the BAE doubters haha

jenas? christ no

We're an unorganized chaotic mess. Nobody knows their respective jobs anymore. Where's ade playing, where jenas playing, what's siggy to do! Terrible communication by the manager. Very lucky boys so far.

****ing bull****!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

I FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING KNEW IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SAKE ****ITY **** ****

well thats been coming

No more than they deserve. AVB has failed to communicate any instruction to the players since the game started. The team was set up properly from the start but the players would have set themselves up better after that. Ade doesn't know if he's a direct replacement for vdv or if he's up top, jenas isn't sure either to move forward if hold back. Siggy is nowhere. The others became more and more nervous as it went on. AVB might be a good tactician but he better learn how to get his message through fast or we need rid even quicker.

• Advertisement

No less then West Brom deserved. We were pretty poor in the 2nd half, and we got a lucky goal. Defoe needs to be replaced. So god damned wasteful. Any other striker with that many chances would score. Benny riding his luck at times as well.

About the only good thing from that game was Vertongen was pretty good.

No more than they deserve. AVB has failed to communicate any instruction to the players since the game started. The team was set up properly from the start but the players would have set themselves up better after that. Ade doesn't know if he's a direct replacement for vdv or if he's up top, jenas isn't sure either to move forward if hold back. Siggy is nowhere. The others became more and more nervous as it went on. AVB might be a good tactician but he better learn how to get his message through fast or we need rid even quicker.

It's not AVB's fault we miss so many chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

I can only imagine the absolute slating Harry would be getting now if he was still manager!

first off i was delighted with avbs appointment btu there has been some seriously strange decisions made.

taking vdv off today was a game changer for me. we were far the better side and fell apart from the moment he went off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

The stupid brinkmanship over Modric and not finalising the squad until 11pm on the last day of the t/f window is a bigger concern for me.
    1 point from 2 games isnt great but give AVB time to have a settled squad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

It's not AVB's fault we miss so many chances.[/Quote]

And why did he take off vdv?

Why did he bring on jenas?

I dont think he has a clue what he is doing, this is a terrible result

I don't really agree with some of his subs either, but i just think it's just too easy to blame AVB. The reason we didn't win the game was because our players lacked the killer touch. We should have been 2 or 3, with the game wrapped up, by half time.

Also, Bale coming into the center for most of the 2nd half was a big reason why we weren't as effective.

Finally, fair play to Friedel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

ah ffs lads, it's only the 2nd game of the season, give him a break. If things haven't changed after the transfer window then I'll start to whine about him but until then stop bickering and get behind AVB

Kiith wrote: »
    I don't really agree with some of his subs either, but i just think it's just too easy to blame AVB. The reason we didn't win the game was because our players lacked the killer touch. We should have been 2 or 3, with the game wrapped up, by half time.

Also, Bale coming into the center for most of the 2nd half was a big reason why we weren't as effective.

Finally, fair play to Friedel.

So avb is getting bale to play the exact same way that harry did. Bring him into the middle if things arent going well

Why wasnt ade started? He knows the players from last year so should have been first choice

• Advertisement

nbar12 wrote: »
    ah ffs lads, it's only the 2nd game of the season, give him a break. If things haven't changed after the transfer window then I'll start to whine about him but until then stop bickering and get behind AVB

Its not so much as not giving him a break, its just frustrating because it definetely looks like we have gone backwards over thesummer

Advertisement