Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder and or handyman required for small job in Donegal!!

Options
  • 21-08-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I would be really grateful if someone could recommend a reasonably priced builder who would be prepared to do work in east Donegal. The problem I have is that the job I need done is very small. I wish to widen a fireplace enough to insert a boiler stove. Preferably I am looking for someone who could open the hearth, replaster the gap, tile it, suspend a beam and insert the stove. I also need the pipework installed to connect the boiler stove to the rads although I could hire a plumber separately to do this.

In the event that someone is multitalented and relatively easy to pay, I also have laminate flooring to put down and painting to get done! Any recommendations (and price indications) would be greatly appreciated!:D

Comments

Advertisement