Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specific website fails to load at times

Options
  • 21-08-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

At times I have a problem connecting to https://apps.feedhenry.com. This mostly happens in the evening (from about 10pm onwards). I can access everything else on the feedhenry website when I can't access apps.feedherny.com. I have tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer), my fathers laptop and my phone but it's the same. I have asked a few other people if they could access the site when I can't, but they could. I could access the site if I use a proxy. This problem goes away by itself after a while, but can come back.
    But why is it this happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Why, oh why do I have to log in if I want to feed Henry? I was just about to share a formidable Doner Kebab... ;)

Clear your temporary internet files (cookies), flush the DNS cache.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Howlin1

Torqay wrote: »
    Why, oh why do I have to log in if I want to feed Henry? I was just about to share a formidable Doner Kebab... ;)

Clear your temporary internet files (cookies), flush the DNS cache.
    hehe
    I have flushed the dns a few times and that made no difference. I also tried accessing the site from a laptop/phone that never connected to it before so I don't see how it would make a difference if I cleared the temporary internet files, but I will try it the next time that happens.

I cleared my internet files and flushed the dns and that didn't help.

I have also tried using a different route and connecting the ethernet cable into my laptop, but it still didn't work.

Advertisement