Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Maynooth Advice

Options
  • 21-08-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey All,

Starting Maynooth this year and looking for some general advice on the parking system.

1) Are the car parks easy to find? I went to 'Nooth on an Open Day and honestly can't remember seeing any, but then the map showed 6??

2) How easy is it to get a space? Do they fill up pretty quickly?

3) How long do permits take to arrive?

Thanks in advance:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

There are several car parks on North Campus and a few on the south campus too. Some are staff only, some student and others mixed. There are plenty of spaces around up to about 10-10.30 but they fill up pretty quickly afterwards. As for how long the permit takes to arrive, I have no idea, sorry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

I cant remember how long it takes to get them but they are not required for the first week or so.

Parking is pretty easy before 10:30 And after 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭upinthesky

how do you apply for a permit? sorry just dont want to start a new tread on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭MFPM

lisar816 wrote: »
    how do you apply for a permit? sorry just dont want to start a new tread on it

Hi, follow this link -

http://campusservices.nuim.ie/traffic/apply.shtml

]at the bottom of the page there is another link to the company that do the permits you can apply there.

Advertisement