Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nord Electro 3 problems....

• 21-08-2012 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have a nord electro 3. Been using the presets for ages, and going between piano, keys, strings.
    I decided to try and save an organ setting, piano setting, and string setting, say in a 1,2,3 position, but cannot for the life of me make head nor tail of the manual.

I keep getting a flashing "pro" when I go to save an organ preset.

Anyone got any tips or advice? Youtube doesn't seem to be much help either...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

From the online manual I found this (page 8), specifically the part about the "Memory Protect" function:

nord_store.jpg

Is that any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Yup, I have the manual, but when I get my organ setting and press "store" as per the manual, I just get a "pro" thing that flashes all the time. Can't make head nor tail of it.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

That sounds like the Memory Protect setting is still on. Have you definitely turned it off? I've never used one of those so beyond that I haven't really got a clue what the problem could be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

ah yeah, that could be it..... I'll check it again

Advertisement