Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Canada

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

I can't find a sticky or anything on this so I thought I'd ask for a little advice.

My dad wants to fly to Canada for a week soon enough to see an uncle of mine and he's not got a clue about what way to book flights online or find out how much he can expect to pay.

He's asked me if I could have a look for a few prices, so he knows what to expect.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable site where I can look at some flights to Canada?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Kathnora

ebookers.com priceline.com

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

Where in Canada? If it's Toronto or Montreal then airtransat at usually the cheapest.

If not, then check out the previous posters sites and I'd add skyscanner to the list too

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Toronto, thanks for the suggestions. I'll check those out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Check out Skyscanner as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

airfrance.ie have a good sale on at the moment, needs to be booked before 25th Sep - http://www.airfrance.ie/IE/en/local/resainfovol/meilleuresoffres/promo_north_south_america.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭coulagh1986

Try Canadian Affair there the same copany as Air Transat.

If you use the UK website its much cheaper than using the Irish version. Obviously you would need to get a flight to UK first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

*** Moving from defunct US/ Canada Travel forum to newly created Canada forum ***

• Registered Users Posts: 17 McGooeyBum

skyscanner .ie
    cheapflights . ie or .co.uk
    gohop .ie
    expedia
    ebookers
    airfaresflights .com
    budgetair .ie

Check out various sites everyday as I've found prices change on a daily basis. Some websites above can give you good deals and the others for the same flight would screw you over!

Don't forget to check the main ones like aer lingus and british airways sometimes you get lucky. But mostly you can get on those airlines for a fraction of the cost by using some of the above sites.

Advertisement