Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 volt dc transformer anyone???

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi all,

i dont know if im the right room but i have been searching everywhere for a 12 volt dc transformer . i have looked on ebay no luck
    i emailed peats they dont do them.

its from a horizon treadmill control panel
    i emailed horizon and they said to buy a whole new panel costing 230 euro!
    so can anyone point me in the right direction?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Is that a transformer or a relay you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

its a relay on the printed circuit board?
    http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/relaysale/product-detailDlxmnAaPzQfO/China-Power-Relays-JQX-105F-1-.html

are you sure that's whats broken?

might be hard to find replacement board except from other threadmill,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

That's a Relay with a 12 Vdc coil. Shouldn't be too difficult to find an equivalent type. It may not fit the board directly, but someone with some electrical knowledge should be able to install it for you. PM me if you need any help with it.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 23 12vdc

Thanks for the help , the guy that is fixing it for me has the machine the last 2 weeks and he said I should be able to pick one up handy and he will put it in. He did testing on all the parts and it kept coming back to that little white relay switch box thingy!
    Any ideas where I can get one?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

I'm fairly sure the JQX-105F-1 is equivalent to the HF105F-1. I can't seem to find either on Digikey or Farnell, but the datasheet for the HF105F-1 is here;

http://www.hongfa.com/pro/HF105F-1_en.html

Your best bet would be to see if whoever is looking at the circuit for you can jury rig something with a regular relay (at least, that's what I'd do :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Personally I'd be looking for someone else to look at it for you. If the guy can't source a 12V relay to get the machine working I'd be questioning his credentials and abilities !!

Ken

Advertisement