Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Of Decay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was following this when it was Class 3. As far as I can tell that the MMO is what they're aiming at and this is just the precursor to see if the MMO is a runner. Could be a lot of fun, though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Certainly could be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I do like how they've gone for the GTA feel as opposed to the more realistic DayZ feel. Some of the kills in the video are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Eurogamer have an article on it today, definitely got my interest (then again, anything with zombies in it has my interest :D ).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

looks brilliant :) cant wait ha
    been waitin for a zombie game like this ha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have semi-high hopes for this game, if it delivers 50% of what was promised and it's a fun game I'll be happy to pay the asking price on day one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i'll be grabbing this, held off on getting the fps TWD game which i'm really glad of !

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

It sounds epic, but even more so if they add Co-Op down the line.

• Advertisement

that's their plan, it was originally intended as co-op multiplayer game, just wont be at launch unfortunetly :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Any news on this? I see on Wiki it is down for a June 2013 release, is that still the case?

Benzino wrote: »
    Any news on this? I see on Wiki it is down for a June 2013 release, is that still the case?

Ya,See my link above :),Is single player so to start off with?thank god its coming out for pc,I don't have an xbox account :-|.

according to their forums yeah. single player only at launch

Gone to certification and there is a trailer on the main page on the xbox dashboard, all signs point to a release next week or the week after.

Hopefully it's a good game!!!!!

calex71 wrote: »
    Gone to certification and there is a trailer on the main page on the xbox dashboard, all signs point to a release next week or the week after.

Hopefully it's a good game!!!!!

Will both version be released a the same time I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

According to X360A.org, the release date has been June 5th for a good while now.

Official ... June 5th for Xbox.... they are touting a 1600 msp price point though :(

Official ... June 5th for Xbox.... they are touting a 1600 msp price point though :(

Heard that alrite!

Still, it kinda is a near AAA offering, at half the price!

It expensive, but could be worth every cent.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Heard that alrite!

Still, it kinda is a near AAA offering, at half the price!

It expensive, but could be worth every cent.

If i could pay 1600 for minecraft then this deserves my money too, really hope they add the co-op back later on

• Advertisement

Not released for pc yet ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

It's just singleplayer isnt it?

The official word on the PC versions release is "TBC" :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Let me correct that; the 6th of June it goes live on Xbox; after that they will finish the PC version.

wexdevil wrote: »
    It's just singleplayer isnt it?

Yip.

But Co-op will either be added later, or there will be a full blown sequel with co-op.

Depends on the games success I suppose.

The official word on the PC versions release is "TBC" :(
    Nody wrote: »
    Let me correct that; the 6th of June it goes live on Xbox; after that they will finish the PC version.

Oh...........Ok :(

Nody wrote: »

The 5th, no????

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The 5th, no????
    Yes; those damn Americans changed the date format on me (MM/DD/YY).

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Yip.

But Co-op will either be added later, or there will be a full blown sequel with co-op.

Depends on the games success I suppose.

Kind of makes me want to hold off on it for abit as I would prefer some sort of multiplayer

• Advertisement

wexdevil wrote: »
    Kind of makes me want to hold off on it for abit as I would prefer some sort of multiplayer

They did say the game would be supported with regular updates after release, also there is no new game plus as such, once you finish the main game you are left free to wander and level up characters and bases to bad ass levels apparently.

I'm not normally one for multiplayer as a rule, but I do like co-op with friends and nearly every single piece of footage shown for this game screams co-op :(

Advertisement