Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help regarding CAO

• 22-08-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, got an e-mail from a college asking for me to e-mail them a statement of results from my Leaving Cert so do I just type the results out manually because I'm not sure how else to send them it through e-mail. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SarahMc0

NewUser7 wrote: »
    Hi, got an e-mail from a college asking for me to e-mail them a statement of results from my Leaving Cert so do I just type the results out manually because I'm not sure how else to send them it through e-mail. Thanks.

If you could scan your results cert and email that it might be a bit more legit, but I would have thought that they'd already have that kind of information. It seems a bit strange... :confused:

Advertisement