Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper Chipper In Perth?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

Hopefully some Perth heads on this can help me, I have heard a few times of a chipper somewhere in Perth that's does food like at home, taco chips, garlic and cheese chips etc.
    Anyone any idea where it is? Google doesn't give me any answers.

Cheers.
    PS. I'd murder for a taco chip right now!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

I know there is one in Northbridge... I think ... on Aberdeen St near Bambu Backpackers.

Open to correction on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭zuzuzu

Batgurl wrote: »
    I know there is one in Northbridge... I think ... on Aberdeen St near Bambu Backpackers.

Open to correction on that.

Think thats Eurokebab your on about??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Possibly.

They do Curry Chips, Garlic Cheese Chips etc

Not sure about Taco chips.

That's the one I was told about anyway ... as I said, open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Cheers for the info, I'm surprised no one has thought of opening up a fast food Place with proper things, with the amount of Irish here it would do well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

They have. Plenty of chippers north of the river up my way where the bulk of the ex-pats live.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    They have. Plenty of chippers north of the river up my way where the bulk of the ex-pats live.

I'm north of the river too, any near Innaloo/ Woodlands direction?

STIG83 wrote: »
    I'm north of the river too, any near Innaloo/ Woodlands direction?

I'm not too familiar with that area apart from Innaloo shopping centre unfortunately. I'm up Joondalup way and between there and Wanneroo there's plenty to pick from.

If you can get yourself to any of the Rosie's Chicken chain of places its the closest thing you will come to a snack box, its absolutely delicous.... Although I don't think there is too many in Perth... anyone know any locations?

zuzuzu wrote: »
    If you can get yourself to any of the Rosie's Chicken chain of places its the closest thing you will come to a snack box, its absolutely delicous.... Although I don't think there is too many in Perth... anyone know any locations?

Never heard of them, it not chicken treat you on about?

STIG83 wrote: »
    Never heard of them, it not chicken treat you on about?

Nope, their not really a restaurant/take away.... More of a franchise that local cafes or service stations can buy into and get all the equipment from them... don't know of any in Perth either but I know there's one in Karratha

• Advertisement

zuzuzu wrote: »
    Nope, their not really a restaurant/take away.... More of a franchise that local cafes or service stations can buy into and get all the equipment from them... don't know of any in Perth either but I know there's one in Karratha

Wonder what the delivery charge is :pac:

So got to try it, taco chip was savage!!
    But the Missus ordered a garlic cheese chip, it tasted of sour cream than garlic.
    Other than that it was good.

Advertisement