Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone extra power

• 22-08-2012 3:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Ok so I've recently started back studying again and now have a bit of a commute each day...now this combined with the iPhone 4's not so great battery and the fact i use Bluetooth headphones makes it a battle to keep my iPhone alive all say.. Some days it's ok i get a plug on the bus or find time to plug my phone in for a half an hour somewhere but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a Portable Charging pack or even a Power Case and which models should i look out for...size etc...isn't too important as i can just use it when i run low..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ditch the bluetooth headphones and get a decent set of wired headphones seriously, your ears will thank me with the increase of sound quality.

power packs make the phone incredibly bulky, get hot and are just a nightmare.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

U_Fig wrote: »
    Ok so I've recently started back studying again and now have a bit of a commute each day...now this combined with the iPhone 4's not so great battery and the fact i use Bluetooth headphones makes it a battle to keep my iPhone alive all say.. Some days it's ok i get a plug on the bus or find time to plug my phone in for a half an hour somewhere but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a Portable Charging pack or even a Power Case and which models should i look out for...size etc...isn't too important as i can just use it when i run low..

I have the Mili case which I got from Amazon for £29 and its fine for the times I need the extra juice. It does make the phone heavier and bulkier but doubles the battery life. I have Sony BT headphones, and they are brilliant, I don't find any difference between them and wired ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭yer man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭pansyflower

http://topdeals.ie/deals/iphonecharger

Topdeals has one for €14 today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

I think I'll get on that mili case looks good..I'm going to have a bag with me at all times so the extra weight is grand..also my Bluetooth headphones are creative ones and they have better quality than most of the headphones I've previously own.. I have a Bose pair of wired headphones but they are usb powered so cant use them..thanks lads

Advertisement