Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Ghost Tour

Options
  • 22-08-2012 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Thinking of going on this with a few friends
    Has any one been and is it any good?
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

Yeah, i've heard it isn't too bad! seems fairly popular too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭loueuro2

ive been on it,taught it was good,def worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aimzee wrote: »
    Thinking of going on this with a few friends
    Has any one been and is it any good?
    :)

It wasn't for me. It was just pure theatrics and childish imo, & I won't be doing it again.
    I know of others then who would go back again, so each to their own. Not for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I think it would be good if you are not from Killarney and don't know the area. I went on it with a few friends last year and it was us and about 10 Americans. The yanks loved it, we just kinda took the piss outta the whole thing.

The tourguide brought us to Muckross Abbey and made the Amercians too scared to step into certain areas of the place..all I was thinking was "lolz we used to go drinking here when we were 16" :rolleyes:

It's something different though, go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

I went on it a few years ago and enjoyed it. Found somewhere I didnt know existed even though I have been passing it for about 6 years.

yes there is a bit of yarn telling and theatrics but the best thing is just get into it you will enjoy it all the more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement