Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather predictions...

Options
  • 22-08-2012 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Does anyone remember what was predicted for August/September by that guy who predicts the weather, I believe he is from New Zealand.. He featured on the Last Word a few times... I might be wrong but I think he was fairly bang on most of the time...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Does anyone remember what was predicted for August/September by that guy who predicts the weather, I believe he is from New Zealand.. He featured on the Last Word a few times... I might be wrong but I think he was fairly bang on most of the time...
    Sunny with cloud and rain followed by wind and snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AlifromBally

WIZE wrote: »
    Sunny with cloud and rain followed by wind and snow

Sounds about right then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Heres a link to a podcast of his interview.

http://media.todayfm.com/podcast/51156/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AlifromBally

So much for him being bang on so... A nice July and August with, 'no flooding or anything like that'..... Predicting flooding for September.. Super

Advertisement