Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Irish GT5 online racers

Options
  • 22-08-2012 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    A mate and I branched out and instead of racing each other online we joined a couple of rooms hosted by french and italian racers.
    Got kicked outta most or left for dead by cars with the same pp as us.
    Anyways, was just asking would anyone here like to race in a room hosted by someone who isn't a jerk :)
    My PSN name is Hamsterboy2000......
    Look for me

HB

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

is it just me or is finding an Irish person on gt5 like the rarest thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I played it religiously last year but got burnt out on it after doing the Le Mans 24.Haven't played since July 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭barney 20v

I play gt5 online a fair bit... been invited into some forums for online gt5 races...
    nburns20v

• Registered Users Posts: 14,616 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Been playing GT5 a good bit recently. OasisOrBlur is my PSN if anyone wants a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hey if anyones online later tonight we should try have a few races.
    Handiest thing is to have everyone bring the same car, settings can be adjusted.
    Tonight we could try something basic and fun to drive.
    Audi R8 could work
    Shall we say 540pp Max, anything you do to the car is fine as long as it comes in at 540
    I will name the room R8 540pp and wiull probably start at Suzuka

Hopefully se ya'll there

HB

• Advertisement
Advertisement