Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jameson Cult Film Club: Snatch

Options
  • 22-08-2012 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Anyone going to this tomorrow?

I got an email yesterday at 17:16 saying RSVP by 2pm yesterday to confirm attendance (as did a friend) and was wondering if anyone else had received their mails earlier/later?

It's on at the Black Box and looking at videos of their previous events looks to be quite an interesting way to do a screening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

got a mail about this last week, replied, but never heard back. Not sure if confirmed or not. Would be nice to get a confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blinking_Badger

Got the e-mail at 5:17pm yesterday saying the same. E-mailed back but haven't received confirmation-looks interesting, especially like the part about a knees-up at the Jameson bar with a DJ afterwards.....

BB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Anyone has a spare +1 I'd take it.

Applied but no email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blinking_Badger

Just got confirmation e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimlu

me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭swine

Seaneh wrote: »
    Anyone has a spare +1 I'd take it.

Applied but no email :(

Strange as my friend and I only signed up yesterday and both got emails!

Regardless, I'm going in a gang of 3 so you're welcome to be my +1 if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

How did ye get a +1?

I got one of the first tickets, emailed from Tuesday from last week.

RSVP'd, got no reply, but it only said "Your name is on the door", that's all, no +1 mentioned, which I thought was a bit strange.

EDIT: I put a thread up in the Film Forum, but got no answers there.

DOUBLE EDIT: I just re-checked my mail, and got a confirmation email this evening saying I could turn up with a +1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

swine wrote: »
    Strange as my friend and I only signed up yesterday and both got emails!

Regardless, I'm going in a gang of 3 so you're welcome to be my +1 if you like.

That would be really sweet, cheers swine.

If you happen to have another firiend interested in going, I will gladly bow out.

I'll pm you my phone number :)

Advertisement