Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats Panicking a little!!! Any advice

Options
  • 22-08-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Ok heres the thing, i have 2 repeats next week, 1 I grade and 1 F, i think im just about able to pass them.... But what is stressing me is if i do fail WHAT HAPPENS THEN?? can i do both or 1 of those modules over the next year and then continue on next September (2013)and what will be the financial implications to failing a repeat, will i lose the 1st time under graduate payment and incur the whole cost of any future semesters....? any advice of knowledge would be much appreciated...!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Yeah, study!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AllthetimeQnoA

Really i had not thought of that at all ......!

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

AFAIK : you can "link-in" the failed modules QCA>2.0 you will only study the failed modules and not continue with your current class. The link in modules cost about ~€500 per module(open to correction on this) If not you will fail the year i.e QCA <2.0 and have to repeat paying that years fees and then pick up your grant again when you progress to the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Agent_99 wrote: »
    AFAIK : you can "link-in" the failed modules QCA<2.0 you will only study the failed modules and not continue with your current class. The link in modules cost about ~€500 per module(open to correction on this) If not you will fail the year i.e QCA >2.0 and have to repeat paying that years fees and then pick up your grant again when you progress to the next year.
    I think you have the greater than and less than signs mixed up?

Advertisement