Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals 22/23 August

Options
  • 22-08-2012 10:48am
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for casuals today or tomorrow. Ive got nothing else to do until my gear is moved to my apartment so if anyone is free, I be up for a few games.
    Also Doyler I have your stick I would like to return to you.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Azza wrote: »
    Anyone up for casuals today or tomorrow. Ive got nothing else to do until my gear is moved to my apartment so if anyone is free, I be up for a few games.
    Also Doyler I have your stick I would like to return to you.

I might try to get in tomorrow.

You moving up to Dublin?

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah be living in Dublin on weekdays again for the next 2 months at least, probably until Christmas, so I'll be back at casuals again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yeah tomorrow sounds good.

I have AE and my stick, tired of relying on others :D

What time are people gonna be there? Depending on what happens in work I could be in any time between 4.30 and 6 ish...

Will be a little after 5 when I'm in.

• Advertisement

Will be a little after 5 when I'm in.

Ok, if you don't see me at 5 I've been held up but I will be in.

K I might be downstairs browsing the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sorry Azza, I have to bail; am needed at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be heading back from the tall ships festival shortly, so I'll stop in for a few minutes.

Ggs doom, nice to get a good long set in without having to cast our eyes on the plebs and listen to their inane chatter about there boring, pointless, wretched existence.

• Advertisement

Anyone know if there's anything happening casuals-wise tomorrow Saturday 25th, or is it all just Nom Con this weekend?

Might be a good opportunity to get some street fyta practice in for anyone competing in the con on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Ggs doom, nice to get a good long set in without having to cast our eyes on the plebs and listen to their inane chatter about there boring, pointless, wretched existence.

I hear you lost miserably.

Was a humilating 41-41 draw. Unfortantly I couldn't find any rope when I went home.

Was a humilating 41-41 draw. Unfortantly I couldn't find any rope when I went home.

a moral loss so...

I guess I'll just have to take comfort in the fact you exposed him at InFergus.

BrianFraudDoom..

Rose vs Ryu matches were epic

I personally prefered the Dhalsim - Dee Jay matches.

Probably the best I've seen you play. You where AA-ing much more consistently and catching focus dashes with S.HP, you where hitting some decent combo's too. Still walk yourself to the corner too much though and letting me in with EX.PC too easily.

I personally prefered the Dhalsim - Dee Jay matches.

Probably the best I've seen you play. You where AA-ing much more consistently and catching focus dashes with S.HP, you where hitting some decent combo's too. Still walk yourself to the corner too much though and letting me in with EX.PC too easily.

WTF Azza. Don't encourage him!

He will need to up his game if he wants to get near your level AJ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement