Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic spell question

Options
  • 22-08-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was just wondering, I want to be a rockstar, right? Now I do everything towards this end but as you know the music industry is tough. So I was thinking is it possible to write "I will be a rockstar in the next 6 months" and then draw a pentagram, a circle of protection around it, to ensure that it happens. Or are there magic spells that can make this happen. I don't mind if there are any negative consequences (magic is meant to have consequences right?) like "my insane drugs hell" or record label disputes. Also are there any spells that can help you get a girlfriend? Can you specify if she can be supermodel through the spell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

You need talent to become a Rockstar.
    Supermodels are hard to come by and tend to be very selective.
    And you really should have drawn that Pentagram for protection before posting here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement