Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25th Thingy - Equipment - 6th Oct, 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Just want to point out, that I have a monitor in Dublin but I won't be able to bring it unless someone can provide me with a lift back and forth from the event. Be about a 10 minute trip by car I'm guessing due to traffic.

Also I have 3S and HDR on my Xbox.

I can bring the Xbox and games on foot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

I can bring my copy of TTT2 for xbox, and i can wrangle my bro into bringing his copy also (if needed)

I'll bring atleast 3 of the 4-plug multi adapters and a host of various cables.

Can definitely get an xbox and 'possibly' a ps3 for the event if they are still needed.
    Possibly a monitor also, but i really rather not as that would involve lugging it around on 2 bus rides for my bro, and , i'd rather not ask him if its not essential.

PM me if any of the above gear is still needed.

See you all saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

My PC is acting up, so won't have the recording gear. Will have everything else though.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Photo0452.jpg?t=1349474771

All prep'd and ready to rep. I should invest in safety scissors next time I create home-made stickers...

I'll only be able to make it around 10:20-10:30am thanks to living pretty far away, but I'll see y'all there!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Lythero wrote: »
    Lythero stickers

Reminds me of the old doomstick :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement