Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topdeals.ie - Serious Problems

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you have a screen shot of the advertisement, complain here:

http://www.asai.ie/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I actually got my product I ordered yesterday from them!!

It came from Hong Kong.
    I ordered it on the 15th July.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joseph E Ledwidge

Just come across your message,

I too have problems with the Top Deals.ie. and BulkElec.com.
    I ordered an Aluminium Keyboard case for iPad from Top Deals on 19th August and payment was made by Paypal on 19th August .
    Order confirmed and deliver of 10-15 days quoted.
    Item has not been received approx 6 weeks after order, I have sent numerous emails to admin@topdeals.ie and also to sales@bulkelec.com, I have had acknowledgement from topdeals.ie, advising that they will respond within 24 hours, However I'm still awaiting their response.
    I loooked up their websites and posted letter to their address at Cederhurst Road, Catleknock, Dublin 15, but my letter was returned undelivered, by an Post.
    Any suggestions as to how to proceed?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 simonb101

Hi all my name is Simon. I 2009 i registered the domain name topdeals.ie and in 2010 i gave it to someone. Every now and then i do check the site to see whats been done with it. But tonight i googled for it and and to my utter surprise and disgust came across this thread. Now for anyone reading this (and im sure the mods can check) i have no link whatsoever to whoever was posting as a top deals rep.You see the problem is, i done a quick search and my name is still registered, as the registrar / owner. What i didn't know in 2010 is a .ie domain name can never have a change of registrar / owner unless it is being sold as a whole business package, which never happened. I am a lot more savvy now, after been at this business for around six year. I was happy to let the guy plug away with his business but the problem now is this can reflect badly on me, because it is tied to my name. So tomorrow i will be ringing the company it is registered with and taking back control of it, to make sure this cannot happen again. I can do this as in the eyes of the law i am the still the legal and undisputed owner of it . To the people reading this i really hope you got a refund but if not can pm me i think have contact details for the owner after me although he might not be the person the was last running it. But he maybe able to point you in the right direction.

<SNIP>

Advertisement