Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REPEATING THE LEAVING CERTIFICATE IS REALLY WORTH IT

• 22-08-2012 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

REPEATING THE LEAVING CERTIFICATE IS REALLY WORTH IT . :D:::)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I did it a couple of years ago and up'd my points by 90 so i would say its worth it if you go to a good college to do it.

I've known people who went back to their school to do it and didnt really see much benefit so I would def reccomend going to a full time college course and do it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

I think the person that can best answer this is Togepi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Togepi: repeated for the craic :cool: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

it definetely is! if you are a good worker its only natural you will improve. I done it and was the best decision of my life. Youll learn better ways to study etc, and maybe drop subjects your weak at and take up new ones.

Last wednesday the results were great, the amount of people which went up by 100 points or more was incredible.

I recommend it to anyone:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭bobjimmy

Haha went up 140 this year:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

did anyone go to rathmines college to repeat?

Advertisement