Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Irish research groups still exist?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Besides Leinster Paranormal and PRAofI, what other Irish research groups still exist and are actually functioning?

I got an interesting call this morning from a concerned local who is experiencing some apparent paranormal activity in their home. I will admit, such cases arent everyday but we still do get them once every month or so.

LeinsterParanormal have even taken on a few new team-members ... but that got me thinking - wheres all the other teams these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KillarneyPara

Killarney Paranormal Society are still around and functioning. We have just been keeping ourselves to ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

good to hear. its a far cry, all the same, from a few years ago when you couldnt fart without hitting a 'paranormal group'. Glad to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,697 ✭✭✭jd

There is one in Wexford
    http://www.wexfordparanormal.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KillarneyPara

There are quite a few teams still functioning, the ones I'm aware of:

Wexford Paranormal
    Kilkenny Investigative Paranormal Society
    Belfast Paranormal Investigators
    Mayo Paranormal Seekers

All of which are still functioning, but I agree there is a huge difference from a few years ago.

Advertisement