Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Interview

Options
  • 22-08-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

I have a course interview in a couple of weeks and dont know what to expect, its for a healthcare support Fetac level 5 course.
    Is it just an informal interview just to see if Im still interested or is it more serious than that ?
    What do I wear ?
    Do I need to prepare ?
    Any advice welcome..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

Thats all it is. Im going for one too mine is in Galway where is yours? Wear black trousers and blouse in other words dress as you would a normal interview. They like to see you have made an effort. Just know about the course the subjects any experience you may have etc. Also they will more than likely ask will be able to get work placement so have something prepared. Your goals etc. you will be fine :) good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭ronano

Who is it with? fas, lhp skillsnet or?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

ronano wrote: »
    Who is it with? fas, lhp skillsnet or?

Its Drogheda Institute of Further Education.

Advertisement