Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Archery Clubs near Swords

• 22-08-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, Im looking to take on beginner course in archery around Swords, co Dublin. I have contacted Liffey Archers but they are booked for next few weeks, tried to search on google but cannot find any other clubs in this area. Any suggestions?
    Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hey,

Here are a list of all the Lenister clubs: http://archery.ie/site/index.php/current-clubs/leinster-clubs/

I reckon DCU, and Dublin Archers are your best bet. However, I'm not really au fait with the geography of Dublin so there might be others.

best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

DCU Archery Club can only allow students and staff ( and alumni as far as I'm aware) as members, so unless you're one of those DCU is out.

There's Sportslink Archery, which is in Santry though you'd have to contact them regarding membership and beginners courses as I'm not sure if you have to be a member of Sportslink to use the facitilities.

Dublin Archers do beginner courses pretty frequently so try contacting them, great crowd there.

There is Blackheath Archery club too, which is in Clontarf, but I can't quite remember the story with beginners courses there.

Those are the only ones I can say anything about personally and if you were looking not to travel that far I can't really help out any further. I will say though that it'd be worth the journey!

Advertisement