Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand virgin, question

Options
  • 22-08-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I just ordered my son's build hit, confirm but go no confirmation e-mail. They do have the right email because I got their newsletter crap. Is this normal. I don't know if I should go ahead with the Bank transfer yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Ordered off them yesterday, got the instruction email off them 15-20min later, did the transfer yesterday and got the confirmation email this morning around 10.30. hope this helps with time scale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Yeah just got it. It did take about 20 mins. Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

German efficiency my foot :D

I'm at the "The invoice was made" stage. Does this mean it's ready to be shipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

It just means they've recieved the money and confirmed the order If everything's in stock it should ship very soon. It'll probably be another week before it arrives here though.

• Advertisement

Everything was in stock when I made the order. But, now the GPU is out of stock. I'm guessing that when I made the order they held the stuff until payment? This is what it's saying anyway.
    Date Event
    2012-8-22 at 14:04 Online-Order
    2012-8-23 at 09:25 We received your payment amounting to 543,04 EUR .
    2012-8-23 at 10:33 The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2012-8-23 at 10:39 Due to your payment the order was cleared for delivery.
    2012-8-23 at 12:32 The invoice was made.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Sorry jump in on your thread Sam but i have a delivery question. My order left Barking in the UK this evening at 6ish with UPS, do UPS complete the delivery or will i have to wait until monday with AN Post to finish the delivery

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Sorry jump in on your thread Sam but i have a delivery question. My order left Barking in the UK this evening at 6ish with UPS, do UPS complete the delivery or will i have to wait until monday with AN Post to finish the delivery

Cheers

It takes a while from Barking - it will probably sit outside Birmingham tonight and hot the ferry in the AM - will likely be Monday if you live in Dublin. Not sure if it was delivered by UPS or An Post though - wife got it at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

UPS deliver to your door, DHL give it to an post.

The goods were dispatched. They shipped it by UPS.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement