Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to start shopping for New Baby

Options
  • 22-08-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Everyone,
    Apologies if this has already been asked. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and was wondering when to start baby shopping. At the moment all I have is a cot that was given to me by I took 2 per day for about 3 weeks and After my last blood test the haematologist told me my iron levels are normal and i can come off it and pregnacare. I think I will take 1 tablet every 2 days tho! friend a few weeks ago. I'm looking at buggies/Car seats, Changing table(I've been told there's no need for that).
    I have my big scan in 2 weeks so will do some clothes shopping. Any advice from experienced mums will be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement