Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Doctor Dundalk

Options
  • 22-08-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering do you know of any nice young female doctors in dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

ya asking as a patient or a stalker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cogra10

As a patient as theres no female doctors in my area til September, but managed to get into a place in dundalk after ringing around a few times! But just wondering does that mean I can't visit my local doctors now? And have to transfer all my files back?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

cogra10 wrote: »
    As a patient as theres no female doctors in my area til September, but managed to get into a place in dundalk after ringing around a few times! But just wondering does that mean I can't visit my local doctors now? And have to transfer all my files back?

I have two doctors. One in Dundalk and the one back home. Didn't transfer my files from my doctor at home though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cogra10

Okay well have made an appointment for tomorrow so shall find out all the craic then. But they did ask me to bring my ppsn number is that normal?

Advertisement