Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liability for tree

Options
  • 22-08-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have a tree in my back garden which was planted in 1980 so it's now about 40 feet tall and very sturdy. My neighbour came to me recently and said that the roots would potentially travel to his property and damage his buildings and paths. Am I liable in advance or is there something I can do to protect myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭haulagebasher

You are in the wrong forum to be asking this. Your best bet is to ask it in legal discussion forum.
    What the hell is it with people posing in here. I think they should just get rid of this sub forum or at least get rid of the FAQ bit in the name as it results new users mistaking it for a general all round FAQ forum.
    Mods, will some of you see to this.

Advertisement