Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in AH

Options
  • 22-08-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭

I just got a PM from Dr. Bollocko who informed me I was in receipt of an infraction for a comment made in jest in a thread in After Hours about semen having health advantages for women. Thread: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056733890?page=1

The comment was meant in ironic jest in response to yet another ridiculous thread. Apparently I was being "uncivil". I would like to know how. Perhaps the inclusion of the roll eyes smiley at the end of the offending post would have been more appropriate.

I've never been infracted before so I have no idea what it means, although I've read that it's like a strike system. To get a strike against me for making a comment like that I believe is unfair.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Jaxxy wrote: »
    The comment was meant in ironic jest
    Jaxxy wrote:
    It also cures AIDS and improves your sammich making skills.

Ya.
    I'm not seeing where that comment is funny.

And I'm not entertaining a DRP for an infraction on a comment like that.
    I've never been infracted before so I have no idea what it means

It's a warning that you should probably refine your sense of humour to one acceptable to the general public.

Resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement