Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets and Alternative Festivals to Sell Vegetarian Food and Juices.

Options
  • 22-08-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I'm looking for Markets and Alternative Festivals to Sell Vegetarian Food and Juices in Ireland at the weekend(one day per week will do for me as I work four days a week). I'm aware of all the insurance, environmental health,Gas registration and procedures and I'm fixing a catering unit but there seem to be very little in terms of places to get permits. I live in Galway. Didn't get a permit for sunday market even though there seem to be alot of space available there...people just get permits then only use them for Xmas apparently. Pitches in Athenry, Kinvara, Gort and anything of interest seem to be gone. Any one has any ideas of small fringe festivals such as Uisneach, or food fests or any site with information . I have looked at MAST but nothing interesting so far. Thanks!!!
    Hekate

Comments

Advertisement