Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for band

Options
  • 22-08-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there

I have just recently moved to Cty. Cork, Castlemartyr area. I am a seasoned bass and guitar player, although I was off the market for quite some years due to family affairs. During my time in Continental Europe I played Latin Jazz, Salsa as well as Accoustic stuff and some traditional . My voice is reasonable and did its job as lead singer in some of the formations I played with. Looking for an existing band to join.

I am also looking for potential partners to setup a recording studio ( auld fashion analogue) . Got the equipment, 1" TASCAM, 1/2" Fostex ,24/8/2 Mackie, Fostex near field monitoring, custom made mid range monitors, big mic portfolio, periphery. Got also the stuff for live gigs, 2kw PA, 0,5kw Monitoring plus backliners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 toninoroseno

Well, no replies so far, the music scene must be dead or all on gis. So here we go again

Hi there

I have moved a year ago to Cty. Cork, Castlemartyr area. I am a seasoned bass and guitar player, although I was off the market for quite some years due to family affairs. During my time in Continental Europe I played Latin Jazz, Salsa as well as Accoustic stuff and some traditional . My voice is reasonable and did its job as lead singer in some of the formations I played with. Looking for an existing band to join.

I am also looking for potential partners to setup a recording studio ( auld fashion analogue) . Got the equipment, 1" TASCAM, 1/2" Fostex ,24/8/2 Mackie, Fostex near field monitoring, custom made mid range monitors, big mic portfolio, periphery. Got also the stuff for live gigs, 2kw PA, 0,5kw Monitoring plus backliners

Advertisement