Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferring?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey!
    Anyone else out there deferring college for a year? What are ye'r plans? Saving up is mine :cool:.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 carina 2

if you have already accepted a college course could you still defer it for a year if you changed your mind ?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rosiee

I'm thinking maybe deferring .. You can do that after accepting yeah ?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ice And Fire

uhm I don't think so. Maybe depending on the college. I just followed page 5 of the CAO handbook and didn't accept the offer and requested a deferral from the college directly. They got back to me and said that they would be in touch after next monday. It's too late to accept my offer then if the college declines me..:confused: Now I'm lost :(

Oh fudge :/
    I may ring them tomorrow or something!
    Oh god I'm sure you'd be able to defer it though since you said it straight away? So you should be fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ice And Fire

Ah shur, 'til all be grand :). Any plans for the year out?

• Advertisement

Im thinking of repeating because i'm really not sure that I want to do that course now :/ What's your plans ? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

rosiee wrote: »
    Im thinking of repeating because i'm really not sure that I want to do that course now :/ What's your plans ? :)

I don't think you can defer and then repeat for another course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lad123

ice and free dont worry you will get your deferral everyone does.

Advertisement