Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Skerries

• 22-08-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of advice.

I'm currently with UPC for TV and Broadband.

I hope to be moving to Skerries within the next few months and just checked the address and they can only provide TV there.

So the question is, in your learned opinions, who is the best BB provider in Skerries?!!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GF lives there, they get about ten megs out of the copper with failcom, so at least thats an OK option, but still got the silly 30GB limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Aren't the new Eircom NGB packages 10GB or unlimited with no 30mb option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Aren't the new Eircom NGB packages 10GB or unlimited with no 30mb option?

0.o, I hope not or I may have given them an excess bill :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I dunno but as far as I remember they rejigged the NGB packages in 2011 from
    10GB >30GB > Unlimited > 24mb Unlimited
    to
    10GB > Unlimited > 24mb Unlimited

Maybe the non NGB packages didn't change but isn't Skerries NGB, maybe they didn't migrate everyone to the new packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dermatrov

I have crapcom (on voda) next generation in Skerries. The best speed I have ever experienced here is 3 mb

I could actually run faster

Come on UPC - Im getting old here

• Advertisement
Advertisement