Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Privates on Parade - Prince Harry in Vegas.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

So what, High 5 Prince Harry, nothing to be embarrassed about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He's bound to go off the rails, he comes from a broken home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Lads be lads and do laddish things except he ain't no ordinary lad but good luck to him and like everything else to do with the royals ,this ' Hoo Haa ' will die down until something else ' pops up ' about him/ them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They (newspapers) broke the Vegas rule!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I think whoever it was in the room that took the picture should get a kick in the bollix / gee. Even worse if it was a deliberate leak / sell to the press. Feel bad for the guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I didn't think the royals ever got naked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can't see whats all the bloody fuss over.
    So a chap who gets state benefits, is naked at a party - jeasus, stop the presses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

i would have expected 'crown jewels' to be in the title thread, i'm disappointed op ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Wait, so we're not supposed to get naked at pool parties now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The Royals have given their view on the matter:-

The Queen has issued a statement saying that it is "a annus horribilis"

Prince Philip said:- "Can`t talk for long, need to pee. Anyway, i hope he potted the pink"

Edward said:- "Mmmmmmmm"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

ScumLord wrote: »
    They (newspapers) broke the Vegas rule!! :mad:

Yeah, except for Herpes that sh1t will come back with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Don't care about the story not reading but remember this is a guy who's family costs the British Public 30 million a year at a minimum (thats in direct costs) people in this country get sickened by politicians claiming expenses of maybe 20,000.
    And before people talk about how he's doing a job in the British Army, the wages in the UK army are ****e!

tl:dr Rich young twats are annoying: Rich young twats ordinary people have to subsidize are insufferable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's nice to see gingers having fun and ignoring the prejudice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

He's in Vegas FFS!! If thats the worst thing he's done in Vegas well then he's pretty much wasted a holiday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

A wealthy single young man on holiday in Vegas?

I'd be disappointed if he didn't spend most of the trip with no clothes on.

seamus wrote: »
    I'd be disappointed if he didn't spend most of the trip with no clothes on.

ha ha you fancy prince harry :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Don't believe I clicked on the photos to see if he had ginger pubes or not :(

Who cares he's having fun in Vegas, wish I was doing the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

I would have thought that a chap who spent years at prestigeous public schools, University, the Army, would be better at pool than all that!

• Advertisement

Don't believe I clicked on the photos to see if he had ginger pubes or not :( .

i clicked to see the naked chicks with him but all i got was a picture of his royal arse :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

davet82 wrote: »
    i would have expected 'crown jewels' to be in the title thread, i'm disappointed op ;)

Ah, far too obvious :).

I'll leave that to THE SUN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

He's on holidays and should be allowed have fun and go to parties without d*cks and their stupid camera phones constantly taking photos. He seems like a normal lad in his 20s who enjoys a good time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Where were his minders while all this was going on?
    They'll have a few questions to answer when or if they go home. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Don't care about the story not reading but remember this is a guy who's family costs the British Public 30 million a year at a minimum (thats in direct costs) people in this country get sickened by politicians claiming expenses of maybe 20,000.
    And before people talk about how he's doing a job in the British Army, the wages in the UK army are ****e!

tl:dr Rich young twats are annoying: Rich young twats ordinary people have to subsidize are insufferable.

You're Irish, you don't subsidise him. Most British are happy to pay for the royals as they provide £500m in tourist economy.

Also he has a job, the pay is far from Shiite.

And finally, good on him, hope he had fun and banged a few of them, I know I would in his position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

This happened a few days ago. It wasn't reported so I assumed it was a hoax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Makes me depressed! I'll never be able to go on such a royal tear like this in my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Fair play to him, he's young, he's single, he's naked. He's never going to be king, so he doesn't need to maintain an "image", might as well enjoy himself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I would have thought that a chap who spent years at prestigeous public schools, University, the Army, would be better at pool than all that!
    Well I wouldn't imagine a common pub game such as 'pool' as a pursuit befitting of the ruling classes, perhaps he'd have more luck trying his hand at baccarat!
    summerskin wrote: »
    Most British are happy to pay for the royals as they provide £500m in tourist economy.
    Bullsh1t. Or care to provide the Exchequer figures to back that claim up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

You're Irish, you don't subsidise him. Most British are happy to pay for the royals as they provide £500m in tourist economy.

Also he has a job, the pay is far from Shiite.

And finally, good on him, hope he had fun and banged a few of them, I know I would in his position.

Dual citizen actually :rolleyes: (I hadn;t realised boards was a partitioned website and I think the regions section will agree with me) (though living down here I haven;t paid for them thank fcuk)

He has a pretty good job however his wealth is due to a complete accident of birth, and that wealth is only there because of public subsidy.

So let me get this clear your completely happy with the idea of a small group of people subsisting off the tax payer.

And btw I don;t know how they cost those tourist benefits because royal sites aren;t going to stop being attractions if the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha;s arenlt living there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

In fairness, Harry seems like a great lad to go on a session with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

i clicked to see the naked chicks with him but all i got was a picture of his royal arse :(

His Royal Highness H'anus! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't imagine a common pub game such as 'pool' as a pursuit befitting of the ruling classes, perhaps he'd have more luck trying his hand at baccarat!
    Most British are happy to pay for the royals as they provide £500m in tourist economy.
    Bullsh1t. Or care to provide the Exchequer figures to back that claim up?

Nope. I'm English, lived in London for years, saw it with my own eyes. Spoke to tr Americans, Japanese, etc who were only there because of the royal family(sad as it sounds)

Even though I'm a republican from the north of England.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    In fairness, Harry seems like a great lad to go on a session with!

seems like a racist ginger tosser to me tbh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Product of a broken home, living off the taxpayer, growing up on estates and spending so much time in institutions, this was bound to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

seems like a racist ginger tosser to me tbh :)

At least he isn't 'hairist'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Good luck to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Has anyone asked his dad James Hewitt for his views of his sons behaviour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭fionnsda

The girls should lay low and decline any lifts in cars!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

I think he's great

Fair Balls to him!

He'll be in trouble when he gets home though I'd imagine.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

They might cost £30m a year, but they don't get paid that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Fair play to him.

The only people I can see stinking up a fuss about this are fuddy duddy Royal-watcher types from Britain, and angry Republican heads here. Quite a mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

c_man wrote: »
    Fair play to him.

The only people I can see stinking up a fuss about this are fuddy duddy Royal-watcher types from Britain, and angry Republican heads here. Quite a mix.

Not everyone, I'm Republican and couldn't care less what he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭fionnsda

SocSocPol wrote: »
    Has anyone asked his dad James Hewitt for his views of his sons behaviour?

If he had of been hewitt's, he wouldn't have made it pass the clit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Latchy wrote: »
    Lads be lads and do laddish things

FFS! He'll be 28 in a few weeks time. When do lads stop being lads and turn into men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

FFS! He'll be 28 in a few weeks time. When do lads stop being lads and turn into men.

well I'm 42 and there's no sign of me "Growing up" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

well I'm 42 and there's no sign of me "Growing up" :D

That stops me wondering why there's a PI forum. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Dual citizen actually :rolleyes: (I hadn;t realised boards was a partitioned website and I think the regions section will agree with me) (though living down here I haven;t paid for them thank fcuk)

He has a pretty good job however his wealth is due to a complete accident of birth, and that wealth is only there because of public subsidy.

So let me get this clear your completely happy with the idea of a small group of people subsisting off the tax payer.

And btw I don;t know how they cost those tourist benefits because royal sites aren;t going to stop being attractions if the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha;s arenlt living there?

So what, fair play to the chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

he is the first british royal to be snapped actually with a woman proper. hats off i say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

why are people making a big deal of this???

the people that are offended by this are people who believe in the royal family. These people willing accept that the royal family is 'better' than them. They are not 'better' than anyone. Hope this serves as a reminder of that.

But fair play i would say to him. Wouldn't go near vagus myself but if he wants to go and get naked with some birds in the 'privacy' of this own hotel room who is to say he cant. No laws against that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement